** UPDATE **
Tues 5th January 9:00am
In line with information provided in a joint statement issued by our governing bodies, the RCVS & BVA, we continue to operate as we have been during recent tier 4 restrictions.
The following rules still apply:
1. Only ONE person may enter into the waiting area with their pet.
2. A mask must be worn or you willl not be permitted entry into the practice.
3. We ask that you use sanitising stations provided on entering the premises.
4. We ask that you maintain a 2m distance from other clients whilst waiting outside for your appointment, and between yourself and staff once inside the reception areas
5. Most importantly, please DO NOT ATTEND the practice if you are experiencing any of the listed covid-19 symptoms.
***Postage of prescription items are available for those who are shielding or self isolating***
The Practice Owner Owen Borthwick & Practice Manager Gemma would like to take this opportunity to thank our wonderful staff for continuing to put themselves at risk to provide veterinary care to the communities pets during these uncertain times.
To our vets, Cath, Kate, Arletta & Tessa, Deputy PM Victoria, our nurse Donna and our unbelievable support team of trainee nurses, animal care assistants and receptionists Mel, Nicole, Cheryl, Sheila, Tricia, Fiona & Susan.
We couldn’t do this without the continued dedication of each member of this wonderful team. A sincere and heartfelt thank you goes out to each one of you.
Finally we would ask that you please do not call to enquire as to the status of your appointment, or to ask about which services remain available to you during this time. Preventative and medical appointments are still going ahead as normal, no appointments are due to be cancelled at this time.
Thank you so much for your continued support as always.
Kerr Vet Group